Friday, November 22, 2002

While I'm on Instapundit's (and others') favorite canards, the term "anti-idiotarian" is still the dumbest thing I've heard in a long while. (Ironically enough.) The blend of American nationalism, mild xenophobia and middling conservatism/libertarianism that defines most warbloggers does not a coherent political ideology make, and that name only makes it even more meaningless. Nice propaganda tool in the Mo Rocca's Magic Saddam Heads vein, but I would have thought that a college prof would know better. I mean, Lileks is one thing, but...

(I'm starting to think that Steven Cobert's "Dragon Slayers" idea wasn't as absurd as I had thought. Why not? Dragons eat people. Dragons actually eat fair maidens, which means children! You aren't in favour of dragons eating children, are you? Of course not. So you'll publicly support us, then.)

(Slight edit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment