Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Blogging has been light lately, I know. As I've said before, it's because I've been busy. Blogging will likely remain light, however, for a much more overriding reason:

My computer went "blooie".

Well, not actually "blooie". There was no black smoke or explosions or anything like that. What there is is a computer that rebooted randomly for no particular reason, kept on rebooting every time it booted up into windows, and now will only turn on for a few seconds before it turns off again and refuses to turn back on.

It got to the desktop those first few times, so I don't think my data is dead, but I'm rather anxious to find out exactly what is. Suggestions would be appreciated. In the meantime, however, I'll only be able to blog when I'm on a different computer somewhere else. That may be infrequently, as I'm usually doing something else when I'm at a computer somewhere else.

In any case, I'll try to keep at least an entry a day going.

No comments:

Post a Comment